Thursday, August 25, 2011

Working Moma: Gingham Girl

Sorry for the craptastic picture, I had to use the flash on my camera cause it was so dark this morning. There really is nothing I hate more than having to use that horrid flash! Plus, why does blogger insist on making my pictures look so grainy and low quality, they do not really look like that! Hmph.

I didn't intend on sounding so whiny, so on a positive note, I love these shoes. I've had them for awhile but I've never posted about them. They're comfy and just the right wedge height. Also, be sure to check out Sydney's outfit picture below....she begged me to take her picture and kept saying 'cheese' repeatedly. So cute!

On Moma:
Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt & Bracelet: Ross
Shoes: Born

Sydney is rocking a Hello Kitty nightgown (Target) and bedhead.
Only when you're 2 can you pull this look off.

No comments:

Post a Comment