Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter = Candy Coma

So has everyone come down from their Easter candy sugar high yet? I have been trying to hide the remaining candy but Sydney keeping sniffing it out! So I guess I'll be forced to stash it in my purse for snacks at work. Hehe.

As you can see from the photographic evidence below, we had a great Easter.
Easter in Instagrams: Bunny pancakes! Happy faces! 
Play dough messages from the Easter bunny! 'Dude looks like a lady' egg!
My attempt at an ombre egg. I dug it. Also, horse egg. We are super fancy over here.
Sydney decides to opt for the do-a-dot paints for her eggs. 
It actually turned out cool, it had a marbled look to it.
Sydney admiring her eggs. The hunt is on folks!
Nothing beats a basket full of eggs and a sparkly pair of Toms.
I made that and it was glorious!
My sweet little bunny. 

We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment