Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Brunch

We went to Sunday Brunch today at one of our favorite local restaurant's, Cafe Karibo. We love the atmosphere of this eatery and their outdoor eating area is so nice. I had to get my favorite, French Toast with Virginia Ham. It was delicious as always! I have tried to replicate this meal at home and have come close. I like to use the Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl bread instead of sourdough.

When we were done eating, we came out to find this cute little kitty napping on the hood of the car. The restaurant we ate at always has cats running around begging for your food. I guess that's part of it's charm! Afterward, we went to see the movie, Juno. It was wonderful. Funny, sweet, witty, and sassy all rolled into one little cinematic package. My kind of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment