Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Shopping Wishlist: Nautical

Today is the first day of Spring and we are having warm, breezy weather here in Florida. I say, it's about time! I'm getting excited about shopping for Spring outfits so I thought I would begin a virtual Spring shopping wishlist. I will start off with a Nautical themed outfit, as I love mixing navy and red together. I am glad that you are starting to see navy more often in the stores, I so love this hue and it's been hard to find in the past. I am trying to stay within a relatively reasonable budget to make everything affordable and attainable.



Tank top & shorts: Old Navy, Cardigan: Anthropologie,
Wedges: Piperlime, Bangle: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. Love those shoes!! I got a stripe nautical scarf at H&M to freshen up the wardrobe:) Your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete