Friday, June 18, 2010

OOTD: Blue Jean Baby

I'll give you one guess as to where every piece of my outfit is from today. Drumroll......Target! If you haven't noticed I have a close and personal relationship with Target seeing as how I give it half of my paycheck each week. I went in there last night for milk and some finger paint for Sydney and spent $80! How does that happen? At least everything else I got was on clearance but that doesn't matter when it adds up to $80 does it? Oh well, damage done.
Top, Capri's & Shoes: Target
I think these shoes are just adorable. I stalked them last year to go on sale and I think I ended up getting them for $10.00.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get enough Target either. I don't know how you can live so close to one and not go there everyday. I like your OOTD. I forgot to take a picture of mine today and I've already changed. Oh well, I'll try to remember tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sad hing is that I go just about every other day!

    ReplyDelete