Monday, June 7, 2010

OOTD: Flower Power

It's the last week of school! The kids get out Wednesday but I still have to work all summer but at least it will be quieter. (Fingers crossed!) I love this dress/tunic, it is super comfy and lightweight for the warm weather. I actually bought this when I was pregnant because it's quite billowy and roomy but I can still wear it now since I paired it with a belt. I seriously told myself I would never wear leggings but when I was pregnant there became a point where there was no other choice and my admiration for them grew from there. Plus, many dresses nowadays are so flippin' short that you have to wear something or your tush will be hanging out!
Dress/Tunic: Target
Leggings: Target
Belt: American Eagle
Shoes: Ross (brand has faded off since I wear them to death)
Bracelet: vintage (my Mom's from the 70's)

I noticed that my dog Rita snuck into the picture today, she's such a ham!

No comments:

Post a Comment