Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Tagging Action...


(Yes, this is me as Dorothy. See answer below.)

Okay, I got tagged again this afternoon by my friend, Debbie. Plus, I forgot to tag some people and do my questions in the last post so I'm gonna do that too. Sorry if you don't want to know this much info about me!

1. What are your favorite song lyrics and why?
This one is soooo hard Debbie!!
"Drowning, in the sea of love. Where everyone would love to drown." (Fleetwood Mac, 'Sara')
This line has just always stuck with me, I mean what a way to go, right?

2. If you could be a character from a book for a day, who would you pick?
OMG, hard one too! Dorothy because she got to wear some bitchin' shoes and she got to visit the Emerald city.

3. What color best represents your personality?
Magenta.

4. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead, alive, famous or not) who would you choose?
The cast of The Office. It would be hilarious and unforgettable.

5. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog. I have 3, nuff said.

6. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
France, when I graduated from college! That trip was so amazing!

7. If you could change into an animal whenever you wanted to, what would you be? (I’m thinking like some of the characters in Harry Potter that are an Animagus and can magically change into their animal form).
A Meerkat because they're awesome.

8. If you could have one talent that you don’t currently have, what would it be?
Drawing.

Here are my questions:
  1. If you could raid one celebrity's closet, who would it be?
  2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
  3. If you could only eat one food everyday forever, what would you eat?
  4. What is the best gift you ever received?
  5. Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob? (Come on, you know you love it!)
  6. What's the first thing that pops into your head when you see this word: Love.
  7. Favorite concert you've seen?
  8. At a yellow light, do you speed up or slow down?
I am tagging:

Dark Horse
Small Town Fashionista
Transmission Me
Two Styles One City
Where the Lights are Bright
A Working Mom's Closet
goldenmeans
Wearing it on my Sleeves

1 comment:

  1. I love that you threw in Twilight questions in your tag! :)

    How exciting that you got to go to France. Dinner with the cast of the The Office would be pretty awesome, too. That's a great answer!

    I'm emailing your questions to myself so I can answer them!

    ReplyDelete