Sunday, September 5, 2010

OOTD: Girl's Night & Shopping

I wore this ensemble to Girl's Night on Friday. We tried a new restaurant in town named kelley's and it was delicious. They had the best bruschetta I've ever had!

Dress: Liberty of London for Target
Cardigan: Target
Belt: American Eagle
Sandals: Born

I wore this on Saturday when me, my Mom and Sydney spent the day shopping. I got these 'jeggings' at Kohl's a few weeks ago and this was the first time I had worn them. I think they will quickly become my favorite pair of pants, they were so comfortable! You know how with some stretchy pants, by the end of the day your rear end is sagging; well not with these babies!

Top & Tank: Target
Jeggings: Nine West via Kohl's
Sandals: Clarks

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! That dress is so pretty and I may have to hit up kohls to find some jeggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for GNO - you look beautiful in that dress!

    ReplyDelete