Friday, November 12, 2010

Working Moma: Purple is my Homegirl

Happy Friday Peeps!

I think I love this shade of purple, it's so rich and vibrant and it makes me feel happy. Don't you love wearing clothes that actually make you feel happy? These boots also make me feel very happy, I love boot season! I always feel more powerful and confident when I wear boots. My attitude is like, I can do anything and if you're in my way I will kick your arse with my pretty boots! Anybody ever have that same feeling?

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Boots: Nicole via Ross
Socks: Hue via Ross

2 comments:

  1. Wow - those boots are adorable! I wish my Ross had such great stuff. You look very pretty in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes I totally feel the same way! I love boots weather. That cardigan is such an amazing shade of purple and looks fantastic on you. Love it off the tan dress. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete