Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: Syd's year in Pictures

This has been a big year for my sweet daughter, Sydney. She has transitioned from an infant to a toddler, from crawling to walking, from breastfeeding to 'real' food, from babbling to full sentences, staying at home to attending preschool, turned a year old, and the list goes on and on. It really is amazing what a difference a year makes when your child is so young, I mean they really change from week to week, if not day to day at this stage in their development. It is truly wonderful to see her blossom into this giggly, sweet, loving little person and I feel so lucky everyday that I have her in my life. I'm looking forward to 2011 being just as awesome as 2010!


January: Fresh up from a nap on Mommy's bed.

February: Valentine's Day, love her hair in this pic.

March: Syd's first birthday, I made her pink pancakes.

April: Easter lunch, I love how she's holding onto my hands in this pic.

May: Mother's Day, a look of pure joy.

June: First trip to the beach and loving it!

July: Many lazy days spent playing in the backyard.

August: First day of school.

September: Enjoying the sun and surf.

October: My little Dorothy.

November: Thanksgiving weekend, leaves are so fun.

December: First picture with Santa.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and thank you so much for reading the blog, I really do appreciate all of your thoughts and comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so sweet! Doesn't it just amaze you how much you can love someone, when you look at her? That's how I feel when I see my own kiddos. Hahaha, it can be just...awe-inspiring and scary-overwhelming sometimes. Your love for your daughter is so evident in these photos, Sara. I wish only good things for you and your family this coming year. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! She's so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete