Sunday, January 30, 2011

Workin Moma: The Forgotten

Hope you are all having a great weekend, the weather here is beautiful but we are all stuck inside sick. Poor Sydney has the flu and an ear infection, so she has been pitiful the last few days. She has barely let me put her down but today is the first day she hasn't had a fever so I'll take that as a good sign that the meds are kicking in.

Since I am starting Kendi's 30 for 30 Challenge on Tuesday, I figured I'd better post my outfits from the last week that I hadn't gotten around to yet.

Purple Cardi: Ross
Dress & Leggings: Target
Purple Belt: Steve Madden
Boots: Nicole


Dress, Cardi & Tights: Target
Belt: Steve Madden
Oxfords: Kohl's




Cardigan: Ross
Shirt: Target
Jeggings: Old Navy
Necklace: Target
Flats: Sam Edelman

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sara, I love those shoes!!! The oxfords are absolutely fantastic!

    Sorry to hear about everyone being under the weather. It's always so sad when the little ones are sick. =( I hope Sydney (and the rest of you) recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope sweet Sydney continues to feel better! Poor munchkin!

    Those oxfords are awesome and I love how sleek you ar in outfit #3! Can't wait to see the pieces you choose for the 30/30 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep - I love those shoes too and the entire outfit! I almost had the guts to do the 30 challenge... I just need to get some new pieces this 30 days and I think I might make a run at it next time.

    ReplyDelete