Monday, February 7, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: Five

I am really loving this outfit, especially my new (got before the challenge started) blue belt from Target. I can see myself using it a lot in the future. Oh Target, what would I do without you? Probably still have a significantly larger amount of money in my bank account but what fun is that! That's what happens when you live within a mile of a Target, you stop for bread and milk and you leave with about 10 things you didn't know you needed. Yes, I said needed. Who doesn't need a sparkly box of tissues and a dish towel with cupcakes on it?

Shirt & Skirt: Anthropologie
Cardigan, Tights & blue belt: Target
Shoes: Kenneth Cole

4 comments:

  1. Again, what an awesome eye for color you have! Everything looks so awesome together :) And I do believe I'll be marching down to Target tomorrow to get my hands on that belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Night Skating Top with red - you look adorable! I'm heading to Target this afternoon too, I'm there at least twice a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have that shirt and it's been sitting in my closet since warmer weather. I am going to have to remix... & I agree with Jan Russell, you have a great eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And THAT is why Target is evil. :)

    You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete