Saturday, February 26, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: Thirteen

So I pretty much love this outfit, the colors and the comfort are what won me over. I love all shades of blue! Plus, I love this cute little owl pin I got at Target a few years ago.

The weather here in Florida lately has been making my challenge difficult, we've been in the 80's on some days and I have a bunch of cardigans and such in my items. I'm not complaining but it's making it a little more challenging to put together outfits that I won't potentially melt in.

Navy Dress, Flats & Owl Brooch: Target
Cardigan: Land's End Canvas
Purple Belt: Ross

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and very Emma Pillsbury with the pin! ;-)

    P.S. See you this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that gorgeous color is what we're about to paint our bedroom ceiling! Love the owl pin, too...

    ReplyDelete