Friday, August 5, 2011

Insta Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already! It seems like I just did this post for last week, I guess times flies when you have a week off from work. :)

Mommy rocks. I ♥ those shoes.
Cute tulip shirt. How adorable is that?
Ringo the dog. He's a Starr. Hehe!
Playdough girl. Molds do not work on your face.

Shopping at PetCo. All the fish we bought died within 2 hours!
Syd's chalk artistry. I think that was supposed to be a frog.
Band aid butt. How these things happen, I don't know.
Green toes. She insisted on green. Wait, demanded.

We are trying not to melt here...it feels like 103 today. (This is a good excuse to go hang out at Target!) Makes me really wish we had a pool, you know other than the one that only Syd can fit into.
We hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment