Saturday, February 16, 2008

Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitters has lovely clothing as we all know but I also enjoy their cheap and cute housewares.

For example, these bowls are adorable. You can mix and match the designs (there are more on their website) and it's like 4 for $15! You can't beat that. I also really like the tiny pedestal bottoms on these and they seem nice and deep. There's nothing like trying to eat cereal out of a shallow bowl, talk about a mess. I am always on the lookout for deep bowls! I guess it's a pet peeve of mine.

I also adore these pillows. The top two are Julia Rothman and the bottom two are a line called Life in the 21st Century (there are more patterns in both on the site). I love how there are little bunnies hiding the first one plus they both look so natural and I love the soothing pastel colors. The bottom two are more edgy and hip. I think the Amour one would look fabulous on my red couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment