Saturday, June 12, 2010

OOTD: Pretty Paisley

Today we met some friends for a wonderful lunch at one of our favorite local restaurants. The only downside was that it was about 95 degrees and our party was so big that there was no room inside so we had to sit outdoors. Yikes! Thank goodness they had ceiling fans and we were on the water so there was a slight breeze but I still felt like my face was melting like that Nazi dude on Indiana Jones (you know, when he opens the Ark of the Covenant). Anywho, lunch was great and the company was even better so it was worth it. Luckily, I took this picture before we left.

I so love this dress from Target, it is the perfect summer dress. Cool, comfy and casual. I wish they had it in a million colors cause I would've bought more of them.
Dress: Target
Cardi: Target
Sandals: KMart

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress! It looks comfortable and pretty at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome in this outfit! Target? Wow, I might have to check out their clothes more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get hard seeing you in that pretty dress, just jacked off to this picture

    ReplyDelete