Sunday, June 13, 2010

OOTD: It's a Plaid, Plaid World

The Hubby and I had a date today, which for us involves lunch and a movie (Get Him to the Greek, pretty funny). This tunic popped back up on my wish list on Anthropologie the other day so I scooped it up cause I'd been staring at it for a few weeks wishing I had gotten it. Plus, so many other bloggers were making it look adorable, so I caved. I'm glad I did, it was super comfy and cool for the hot weather here in Florida. Plus I can totally see wearing it tucked into a cute skirt or with a sweater in the winter. On a side note, I hate showing my upper arms so I made a sacrifice in the name of fashion today by revealing them to you. I know you feel special now.
Tunic: Anthropologie Caricaturist Tunic
Tank: Old Navy
Leggings: Target
Sandals: Born via Bealls
These sandals are definitely one of my favorite pairs, they go with everything and are comfortable to walk in all day. I also didn't notice that dragonfly chillin' on my foot when I took the picture. I think he's cute, I'm calling him Blue.

1 comment:

  1. i was just trying to figure out how to wear this tunic and came across your picture. you look great! i will definitely be pairing this with some black leggings & cami.

    ReplyDelete