Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OOTD: Safari Sara

This shirt dress is a recent purchase from the magical land of Target. It really is comfy and cool for summer. They had it in this khaki color and purple and black. I saw a lot of potential for styling with the khaki color plus I had a 20% off coupon so I scooped it up. These leopard print peep toes have a very small wedge heel which I love. I actually got them last year but forgot I had them in my closet. I love it when you can shop for new things in your own closet!
Shirt dress: Target
Tank top: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Leopard Wedges: Target

2 comments:

  1. Another great Target find! I might have to check out the black one. I've been wanting to try the two-dresses look with a shirt dress on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I love Target. Very cute outfit! It looks like I need to make a trip there. I've been seeing a lot of cute dresses from there lately.

    ReplyDelete