Thursday, July 8, 2010

This week in Mommyland....


Sydney has been sleeping horribly lately. She has been sleeping through the night for months now but this week she has been waking up at around 2 am and is grouchy and fights going to back to sleep. Well, today I finally discovered that she has about 8 new teeth coming in! No wonder why she's irritated and whiny all the time. Poor thing!

On a much happier and cute note, she has started saying 'Yes'. She used to say yeah to everything but over the weekend she figured out how to add that 's' sound on the end. What's so cute is that she really draws the 's' sound out like she's making a snake sound. It is adorable!

4 comments:

  1. Sydney is too precious! Teething is rough business. It's a good thing we don't remember much about being a baby and toddler because man those are some rough years. I'm so excited for my little Gabriel to start saying words. I love that age when they're just starting to talk. He's only saying ma ma and da da and ba ba right now. Doesn't he have quite the vocabulary, he's practically a genius. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine- I wish she would say Moma! She refuses, when I ask her to say it she says either 'dada' or 'No'. But it is so cute when they say something new! How old is Gabriel??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little doll! I hope those teeth pop through soon and she can rest better at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She IS adorable! I absolutely love it when toddlers aren't able to pronounce words correctly. My daughter can't do "th" yet and usually makes an "f" sound instead. So cute.

    ReplyDelete