Sunday, October 3, 2010

Working Moma: Mad for Plaid

Hello friends! Sorry I have been MIA lately, it just seems like this time of year is so busy and I feel like I'm being pulled in a million different directions. Between work, home life and all things 'Sydney', my days are being consumed very quickly.

I am working on a few crafty projects that I hope to talk about soon on the blog. I actually LOVE to craft but I've never put anything on the blog before so I will make that a new feature soon.

Dress/Jumper: Ross
Shirt: Old Navy
Sandals: Aerosoles
Owl Necklace: Target (Halloween section!)

I thought that this owl necklace was adorable and was surprised to find it in the Halloween section of Target.

1 comment:

  1. The owl necklace is total cuteness - great find! And I can't wait to see your creations - I'm not as crafty as I wish I were!

    ReplyDelete