Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge: 16-20

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, we have all been passing around the sickness here at home. This is also my last 30 for 30 post, so I guess it's more like 30 for 20. The weather is now in the 80's each day and I picked out sweaters, pants and long sleeves for a lot of my challenge items so for the sake of comfort and not sweating to death, I give up. I give you my final 5:

Dress, Cardigan & Flats: Target
Belt: Old Navy

Skirt & Cardigan: Land's End Canvas
T-shirt, Tights & Flats: Target
Belt: Ross

Cardigan & Tights: Target
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Kenneth Cole

Pants: Land's End Canvas
Cardigan & Tank: Target
Flats: Sam Edelman

Dress: Land's End Canvas
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Oxfords: Kohl's

3 comments:

  1. Hi I've been following your blog. Mommy here to two girls and think you are a great example of real style for real people. Love the dots skirt outfit! As for 30 for 30:I gave up after 15 I think. It's harder to do than it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I too love that you are trendy, stylish and modest! Real fashion for real mommas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Fashion Friday link up every week so please feel free to link up!!!

    ReplyDelete