Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moma Loves: The Learning Tower

When I saw that 'The Learning Tower' was on sale for $160 (regular $199) at Totsy.com right now, I thought I would do a quick review of this product that Syd got for Christmas.

The Learning Tower is a great tool for Toddlers to foster their independence in a safe environment. This tower has an adjustable height platform so you can move it down as they grow and you can also purchase the art easel that attaches onto the back side. It's a dry erase board on one side and a chalkboard on the other. (you can see this on Syd's tower below) I got Syd some dry erase crayons (awesome!) and she draws on it constantly. Plus when they outgrow the tower, you can still attach the art easel to the wall.

Sydney always wants to help me do everything lately so this is great to use when I'm cooking dinner. She loves standing on it to help Daddy cook eggs in the morning and she also loves for me to put it at the sink so she can 'wash' dishes and play in the bubbles. Overall, I think it was a great purchase and I see a lot of use in it in the future.





2 comments: