Thursday, March 31, 2011

Workin Moma: Floral Pop

Can you believe I am actually posting an outfit picture? I think it's been a few weeks but since we were on Spring Break last week, I didn't really wear anything 'picture' worthy. This week has been so rainy, the kids (and teachers) at school have been going stir crazy not being able to get outside and run around. That's why I chose to wear this pretty spring-y floral shirt, I felt like I needed something bright and cheerful.

Also, I hate the awkwardness of not knowing what to do with my umbrella when I get in the car. I try so hard not to get wet but then I end up slinging the umbrella across my lap into the passenger side floorboard and I end up soaked and the car does too. Am I just missing some magical solution here? Plus, don't get me started about trying to get a toddler in their carseat when it's pouring....grrr!

Cardigan: Target
Navy Skirt: Land's End Canvas
Floral Shirt: Land's End Canvas
Navy Flats: Target

1 comment: