Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whiny McWhinerson


Hi, I'm Sydney and I am in full toddler mode lately! Seriously, please tell me that this is just a stage and it too shall pass. She whines about everything now....E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I swear, she's like a menopausal woman, you say one little thing (like please stop torturing the cat) or she drops (or ahem, throws) something and it's all over. Full on cry mode and/or whine mode.

The only thing that seems to make her totally happy is playing outside, which is great but it's still in the mid-90's here everyday and Moma can only last so long before she starts to melt. I, sadly, cannot fit into her kiddy pool to cool off. Also, she loves to help me in the kitchen but if I just need to microwave something or throw something in the oven, she loses it since I didn't, 'let her cook'.

Poor thing is just so pitiful most of the time but I'm hoping this will pass quickly and we can go back to being happy 90% of the time. Sorry to vent but I know I'm not the only one. Any advice?

P.S. I love my kid more than anything even when she is pulling my hair and kicking me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment