Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks

So, I've been MIA for a few weeks. My bad. I've had a lot going on, just no time to blog about it. I'll catch up with everything soon, but I want to be cliche for now and talk about what I'm thankful for since it's Thanksgiving tomorrow.

My Daughter

This kid is amazing, I know we all think that about our kids but she is MY amazing.
She is freakin hilarious. (She told me last night that we needed, no demanded crab legs. That's my girl!) She is loving. (She actually hugged and kissed ALL of the mannequins at Old Navy.) She is intelligent. (She was carrying on a conversation with the bag boy at the supermarket like it was nothing. He said she was awesome. Agreed.) She is sassy. (I was told last night that I needed to 'chill out'.) She loves to sing. (Walking on Sunshine is her favorite as of now.) She is so many other kinds of awesome that I could go on for hours but I won't. I am so lucky to have her.
I truly am thankful every second of every day that I get to be her Mom.

My Hubby

This guy has put up with my craziness for around 13 years now, so you know he's a good man. He works his rear off everyday to provide for our family and I am so proud of the successful man he's become in both his home and work life. I've known he was a keeper for many years now but when I saw him as a Dad it was like, BAM. I'm a lucky lady.

The Family

Poor Sydney, look at her, she's already looking at us like, 'what the heck is going on, you crazy people.' We love some drama and a good laugh in our family. Oh, and a competitive game of Yahtzee. I love these guys. They rock.

My Furry Friends

These three are my furry children. Penny Lane, Rita and Ringo Starr bring another kind of joy to our daily lives, some days it's playing ball outside or a sweet lick on Sydney's face. I feel thankful for the fun they bring to our home, even if I do threaten to throw them in the lake sometimes. (All I want for Christmas is a Ringo that doesn't bark at EVERYTHING.)

Friends

These lovely ladies are two of my oldest friends. Ginny and Debbie (Dark Horse) have seen me through the good times and the bad. Luckily, we've had more good and things just keep getting better. Even though sometimes we are far apart, when we get together it's like we've never been apart. Love you guys!

What are you most thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment