Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! The weather here in Florida is still bi-polar, cool one day and hot the next so that's been super fun. {-----Sarcasm. I guess I shouldn't complain seeing as how the north is gonna be getting a crap-load of snow this week. Sorry northerners!

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Boots: Ross
I love pulling out my boots, I always feel very kick-ass when I wear them. That combined with leopard print and I'm unstoppable.


Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Anthropologie
Flats: Wal-Mart
Necklace: Old Navy
Can I just say that I used to be a stripe snob but now I LOVE them, it's like a neutral. Also, I got this necklace at Old Navy and they have some seriously cute jewelry lately. Yeah for cheap bling!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Momma Go Round.

No comments:

Post a Comment