Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Recap

I have been a bad blogger, I have totally spaced out this past week and neglected my little blog. oops. I blame Christmas brain....I just put everything away yesterday so I'm still in the 'holidays' mindset. So even though I am a week late, I couldn't just not post a bunch of Christmas-y pictures, especially because we all need a little Sydney holiday cuteness. 
Yes, we are adorable in our matching aprons, courtesy of my friend Doris. 
This makes me happy, obviously. Sydney said, 'we all have cameras!' 
The tree, my hubs has a thing for blue, extremely bright LED lights. Eh. 
Dr. Sydney taking care of her baby's boo-boo's. 
Homemade berry cobbler and it was a-mazing! 
Syd in her PJ's practicing her t-ball. She's holding that bat like a pro. 
Is the cuteness killing you? Check out her sparkly red TOMS. I'm jealous. 

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year!! 

2 comments:

  1. Her Tom'sa re the cutest things... I want a pair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are pretty stinking cute!

    Like a modern day Dorothy- lol!

    mindofmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete