Friday, December 23, 2011

Instagram Friday

 Christmas is in two days. Seriously? I am sooooo behind this year. I have presents I still haven't mailed and things I still have to buy. I hope you've done better than me. I guess it's the thought right, like I thought I would have things mailed on time. Does that count? I didn't think so. 
Well, Happy Friday!
 Little owl skirt I made for Sydney.
Kermit gets a ride.
Sleepy girl.
Christmas sparkle shoes!
Elfie having a spot of tea.
Elfie solving a puzzle.
Elfie sneaking a candy cane.
Elfie snacking on a cookie.

1 comment:

  1. Love your elf! We love ours too. Ok, I love him and I'm having a blast! Our elf is Buddy Fiddlesticks McChristmaspants.
    Check us out:
    http://absolutemommy.blogspot.com/2011/12/b-fiddlesticks-target-adventure.html
    Stopping by via InstaFriday. My four year old Caitlin was pointing at the screen - PICK THIS ONE!
    Hugs and Merry Christmas
    Megan

    ReplyDelete