Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OOTD: Pastel Princess

I was so excited to wear my new Sidewalk Chalk Skirt today! I love the soft pastel colors and the lovely floral pattern. It feels very girly but is so comfy at the same time. Unfortunately, it poured the whole morning here; you can't tell but my feet are soaked here. Our parking lot at work fills up like a lake when it rains so I had water to my ankles as I ran to my car.

Shirt: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Skirt: Anthropologie Sidewalk Chalk Skirt
Sandals: Target

Also, I want to say a special thank you to my friend Debbie at Dark Horse for offering to take my shirt back to Anthropologie to get the security tag removed. You are awesome!

P.S. Tomorrow is my 30th birthday! I'm a grown up now. :)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! The skirt looks beautiful on you, and I love it with the pink. Hope you have a great birthday tomorrow, I'm 31 and still in denial about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Glad I could help you with the shirt. I can't wait to see what you wear it with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the birthday wishes ladies!!

    ReplyDelete