Thursday, July 1, 2010

This week in Mommyland....

This past week has been really rainy and hot here but we still managed to find the time to take a dip in our new pool. It's just a little eight footer that we stuck on our back porch to cool off in but Sydney's LOVES it. You can see her floating in her boat here that literally takes up half of the pool. My little Pisces baby sure does love the water which is a huge plus since we live in Florida and if we continue to live here she will most likely be around the water a lot. I need to get her in some swimming classes but when I look them up in our community it always says ages 3 and up. Truthfully, it's pretty frustrating. I really want her to learn to swim because I want her to respect the water and know that it can be dangerous. I have a friend whose child drown in the family pool at age 2 so it really freaks me out. Anyway, on to happier thoughts like this second picture of Syd and her Daddy, how cute is it that they are making the same face? Too funny! Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her little pool. And those matching faces are too funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You guys look like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Your little Sydney is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, we are having a great time this summer!

    ReplyDelete