Friday, July 2, 2010

You Say it's Your Birthday...

So yesterday was my birthday, I turned 30! My Dad flew in to town from Kentucky and my Aunt & Uncle from Kentucky surprised all of us by showing up on my doorstep late last night! My husband called me 'old lady' all day but he's older then me so I just ignored him. (I mean he is the one that's bald already!) All of my friends were like, 'aren't you depressed about turning 30?'. No! If anything, I am looking forward to my thirties because I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful baby girl, a nice home (with a generously filled closet!) and I love my job. What more could I possibly be thankful for? So goodbye 20's, it was lovely but I think these 30's are gonna rock!

(My Mom, Sydney, Me & my Dad.)
Dress: Anthropologie (I forgot the name!)
Tank: Target
Belt: Ross

We went to a nice Italian restaurant and had a lovely dinner with our families.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I have no clue what that dress is called - I'm not good with Anthro names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope it was fabulous. You look amazing. Love the dress. Thirty is a great age. I'm loving my 30s so far.

    ReplyDelete