Saturday, July 3, 2010

30 for 30 Challenge


I have decided to participate in Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge. I may be losing my mind doing this but I think it will be a great way to discover new ways to wear the many clothes I already have in my closet and it will save me some money for a month. I am just having a hard time picking out the 30 items! I am trying to wash all of my clothes so I can decide what to choose. The challenge starts on Monday, July 5th so head over to Kendi Everyday if you want to join in the fun! I can't wait to see everyone's outfits!

3 comments:

  1. I saw on Kendi Everyday that you're doing the 30 for 30 challenge. I can't wait to see all the things you come up with. Happy Mixing!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do the challenge too! I think it'll be really fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla- me too!
    Debbie- Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete